LuhanWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the international forum about Luhan. Please register to see whole forum.

ChatBox

I forgot my password

DONATE

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[120804/TRANS] SMTOWN TOKYO - EXO gretting in Japanese_with chinese sub

baekchanloveseu
    baekchanloveseu

[120804/TRANS] SMTOWN TOKYO - EXO gretting in Japanese_with chinese sub Empty [120804/TRANS] SMTOWN TOKYO - EXO gretting in Japanese_with chinese sub

Post by baekchanloveseu Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 am

PS:I just trans the chi subs in the video not the japanese. the original link can be found at the bottom!hope I helped u guys in some ways <3

hello everybody,we are exo.
    tao:good evening! im tao!
    baekhyun: this is the first time we met,im exo's baekhyun,im very nervous and my heart is beating fast,we will put in more effort,pls do take care of us.I LOVE YOU ALL!!
    xiumin: i missed you all!!oh everybody is so cute!
    good evening, im xiumin!
    chen:first time meeting you all,im exo's chen.i feel so good right now!(cant hear clearly,not sure if its like this)
    suho:good evening! im exo's leader suho!i love you all!
    kai: frist time meeting, im exo's kai.its really hot!
    luhan: good evening! im luhan,i love you all!
    lay: good evening!im lay.really wanna thank to those who came to support us today!(who shouted bravo?)
    DO: first time meeting you all, im DO!everybody! you are the best!
    sehun: good evening,im exo's magnae sehun. uhhm....(not sure what he said,guess he forgot what he wanna said,then everybody laughed)
    chanyeol: first time meeting!im exo's everybody's genie! ge...chanyeol!i love you all!
    kris: first time meeting.im leader kris, exo-m's leader.thankyou!
    suho:we felt very honored as we can stand on the same stage with our sunbaes. besides that,we feel very blessed receiving all the love from the japanese fans.thank you for your support!pls....(he was too nervous he forgot what he wanna say)pls take care of us!
    exo:pls take care of us!

the end ^^

cr: this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIfp--RdQQ&feature=g-all-u )

Translation:baekchanloveseu@luhanworld
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:25 am