LuhanWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the international forum about Luhan. Please register to see whole forum.

ChatBox

I forgot my password

DONATE

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

[120822/MAGAZINE ] CeCi Magazine September Issue - Luhan's parts

baekchanloveseu
    baekchanloveseu

[120822/MAGAZINE ] CeCi Magazine September Issue - Luhan's parts Empty [120822/MAGAZINE ] CeCi Magazine September Issue - Luhan's parts

Post by baekchanloveseu Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 am

I translated luhan's part ONLY. For more information you can visit this person's weibo ( http://www.weibo.com/winnie803 ) and sorry if there's any mistakes in my translations. =)

Translation:baekchanloveseu@luhanworld
    Source:winnie803@weibo
    originally translated from korean to chinese by 维尼
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT

LUHAN
    charming parts: shiny pretty eyes, luhan looked very charming with a dazed look on his face.
    nationality: china

luhan's secret party: it would be great if the party can be held at a field, a game of football plus a few entertaining performances should be interesting enough. as for the guest, i would like to invite ronaldo,beckham,rooney and coach ferguson. Lastly i would wanna add in a few of their (not sure who does he refer to) favorite female singer. very dreamlike.

predebut: I took language in yonsei university, was scouted when I went shopping at myeongdong.It was 2008 and i was only 18 years old. up till 14 years old, manchester united was my ultimate football goal,but my parents objected strongly. however they agreed right away when i said i wanna be a singer.

the advantage of my superpower: telepathy makes life easier, it would be troublesome if we do not have this superpower.

when im looking in a mirror: compared to looking at my facial features individually, i think my whole face look kinda harmonized (i think thats what he meant)

times when i feel man: i am always a gentleman.

ideal type: long hair,fair skin, those who make him feel comfortable.

when visiting a convenience shop: pay more attention to the noodle section

if i get to have a week of holiday: it doesnt matter where i go as long as its with my family.

my outstanding point: i think i look best when i smile, conclusion: my dimples and eyes

to me after 10 years: you must get married.

plans for the future: preparing for the album which will be release in autumn and also activities in china. Im going to prepare for the SM concert tomorrow, cant wait for it.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:46 am