LuhanWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the international forum about Luhan. Please register to see whole forum.

ChatBox

I forgot my password

DONATE

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

121205 Top Idol December Issue Translations

taroxiaolu
    taroxiaolu
    Admin

121205 Top Idol December Issue Translations Empty 121205 Top Idol December Issue Translations

Post by taroxiaolu Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am

Q: What do you think is most charismatic about you? What part of yourself do you like the most?

Tao: Sexy, Hardworking, Good body (*laugh*). I like my mouth the most.

Q: What were the members' first impression of you?

Xiumin: Everyone would think I was the maknae, because of my doll-like face. I remember that the first time I met Lay, he didn't greet me with honorifics, because he thought we were the same age. Reality is that I'm actually older than Lay by a year!

Q: Will you usually listen to other bands’ songs? Which band do you admire the most?

Chen: Of course I will listen to other bands! The bands I admire the most are our seniors within the company, but I don’t have a favorite, and I use each of them as a standard to reach and will work hard to reach to improve

Q: Will you listen to your seniors' (within SM) songs? Whom do you admire the most?

Lay: I love listening to everyone's songs! Before debuting, I performed together with SHINee once, and learned a lot from this experience. Afterwards, when they found out that I was debuting, they congratulated me and cared for me a lot.

Q: Is there any phrase that you will say every day or do you have some sort of catchphrase?

Lu Han: Jue~jue! There isn't any special meaning to it, but it's kind of like an exclamation! (At this time, Chen who was sitting next to him also said "jue~jue!")

Q: What is your impression of Taiwan? Is there anything you specifically want to eat or anywhere you want to go?

Kris: Although we have come to Taiwan twice, the time that we have spent here due to promotions has been very short, yet there have been a lot of fans supporting up. It is very moving, and it leaves a lasting impression on us. At another interview, fans brought us bubble tea, it was delicious!

translation: sadsuho @ Tumblr
    shared by: taroxiaolu @ LuhanWorld

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:04 am