LuhanWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the international forum about Luhan. Please register to see whole forum.

ChatBox

I forgot my password

DONATE

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
chanseobie
MILA
6 posters

[120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature

MILA
    Founder

[120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature Empty [120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature

Post by MILA Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

We went to some cafe at Apgujeong because we wanted to eat and there were Yixing and Lu Han! And also Kris and M manager!
    And then Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin came and we like ate together and sat for 1 hour in the tiny space of that cafe!
    I got to see the boys very close, because I behaved like I don't recognize them, but in the end I got Lu Han's signature and shook his hand!
    Lu Han and Lay ordered 1 HUGE ice cream and ate it together, but then Sehun and Kai joined them. It was finished by 4 of them XDD
    Lay fed Kai with ice cream the same way Lu Han fed Sehun!
    Chanyeol took off Kai's cap and was ruffling his hair in a funny way. Also Chanyeol was using free PC in a cafe.
    All of them were wearing casual clothes, M members were more stylish than K. K boys were all in black, with caps on and backpacks.
    Sehun, Kai and Lu Han did some dance moves I've never seen before! It must be comeback song choreo!
    Their tables: 1) Luhan and Lay 2) Kris & M manager 3) Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun. K trio changed their table 3 times XDDD
    Lu Han's hand is so small! And his skin was really dry, poor baby ><
    Guys, Kris didn't interact with other boys, he was sitting with M manager and discussing something all the time. He was really seroius.

Photo of Luhan's signature. that girl is so lucky!!!
    [120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature 00f97c10

Credit:_bacutie@twitter
    Repost:heehan3@luhanworld
    DO NOT HOTLINK
    TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDIT
    chanseobie

[120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature Empty Re: [120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature

Post by chanseobie Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:59 am

oooo so lucky indeed & i applaud her for holding back her fan feels! Smile
    oh luhan, i hope he isn't getting dry hands from the cold or anything :<
    dhal025
    dhal025

[120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature Empty Re: [120827/FANACCOUNT] Fan got Luhan's signature at cafe in Apgujeong + photo of signature

Post by dhal025 Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

oh my.. so lucky. hope i can control myself like him in case of being with the same situation. hoo.. cant wait to see them. Very Happy
    BNCRMRZ
    BNCRMRZ

Post by BNCRMRZ Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:49 am

THAT GIRL ISH SO LUCKY. Smile /jelly/

thanks for sharing this. Smile
    TukuCookie
    TukuCookie
    Project Manager

Post by TukuCookie Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:10 am

I've always noticed that Luhan's hands were very petite ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I think it's just his genetics, since the rest of him is extremely daintily structured! Which is another reason why I adore him, ahhhhh~~~

This fangirl is very lucky! She seemed polite too! I hope they enjoyed their food ^ o ^
    RLADeer
    RLADeer

Post by RLADeer Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:55 pm

I got to see the boys very close, because I behaved like I don't recognize them, but in the end I got Lu Han's signature and shook his hand!
    omg!!! shook his hand~~ TT^TT
    just wonder when i can get something like that.. how lucky she is <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:39 am